VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2013

From:
Jerry Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:13:17 -0500
In the 1920 census for Giles, Amelia Co, VA there is a family:  Fletcher Adams 83, Pheby A 73, and Tommy F Jr. 22.  I cannot find the elder Thomas Fletcher nor his wife Phebe after 1920.Find A Grave lists a Pvt. Thomas Fletcher Adams as memorial # 13209434 and has a photo of his tombstone but there are no dates listed on it.  Perhaps you could contact the county clerk in Ameila and request a copy of his death certificate.