VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2006

From:
Bob Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:06:13 -0400
I have been following the conversation regarding research in Henrico Co..
My question is - where can you find this info online?  Ohio gennet has
placed almost all birth and marriage records online.  Is there a site that
I have missed for Virginia Order Books, land records, birth and marriage?
I have a marriage of William Hill and Catherine Stacy (sound line follows)
in Overwharton Parish records 1745 and a death of John Hill (possible
father) 1743 with a self obtained photo copy of the Stafford Probate
record May 1745 signed by his wife Elizabeth M. Hill.  St. Pauls Parish
records show a marriage in 1716 of John Hill and Elizabeth Mahoney.  How
can I tie these together?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.