VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2009

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:35:50 -0500
Don,

We are not researching TRENT but we do have the Campbell County 1785-1814
Personal Property Tax Lists scanned so we did a quick look to see what we
could find. This may be something you already know, or something that does
not pertain. However here's the info:

1785:
Alexander Trent
Elijah Trent

1786:
Alexander Trent
Elijah Trent
Zachariah Trent

1787A,B-1809A,B:
(Various TRENTS [not listed for all years])
Alexander Trent
Alexander Trent, Sr
Alexander Trent, Jr
Benjamin Trent
Elijah Trent
Field Trent
William Trent
Zachariah Trent

1810A:
William Trent
Benjamin Trent
Zachariah Trent, Sr (charged with 2 white tithes)
Zachariah Trent, Jr

1811A:
Benjamin Trent
Elijah Trent
William Trent
Zackfield Trent, Sr (charged with 1 white tithe, Apr 13)
Zackfield Trent, Jr (Apr 13)
Obediah Trent (first year he shows up, Apr 13)

1812A:
Obediah Trent (Apr 10)
Zachariah Trent (Apr 25)

1813A:
Zackfield Trent (Mar 4)
Obadiah Trent (Mar 4)

1814A:
Zachariah Trent (Mar 1)
Obadiah Trent (Mar 1)

You could make an assumption, based on list dates in 1811, 1813, 1814, and
number of white tithes in 1810 vs 1811, that there is a relationship between
Zachariah (Zackfield?) and Obediah. There may also be a relationship between
Zachariah and Elijah or Alexander in the earliest years.

Anyway, that is who we found. No proof of anything but maybe some leads.
Good Luck.

Steve and Bunny

Binns Genealogy CD Series
Scanned Microfilm Images on CD