VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2003

Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:21:29 EDT
To the List:  I am leaving tomorrow for my first visit to the Library of
Virginia, and would like advice from anyone on the list on how to stay focused on
my "to do" list.  My first thought was to research and look at materials that
I would otherwise not be available to me.  Any suggestions are welcome.
Sharon Leonard
Albuquerque, NM
Counties to research:  Albemarle, Pittsylvania, Louisa, Goochland, Fayette,
Hanover, New Kent; Surnames:  Slaton,Slayton,Sladden (possible immigrant
surname), Hodges, Holman, Groom, Bailey, Harrison, Eubank, Key, and about 500
more!!)