VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2010

From:
"Jones, Louise (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:42:27 -0400
Cynthia,

Thank you for the information about Footnote.com.  I took advantage of
the special price also.

I looked at some of the Rev. War Pensions and found that they gave all
the papers in the folder.  The Heritage Quest Program has the pertinent
papers and not the answer to peoples' letters requesting information
about their ancestors.

I also like the index to the final payment vouchers since it gives death
dates.

I plan to study the information about the information in programs and
the instructions on how to search this weekend.  I hope to find
information about my Uncles' service in World War II and my Great
Uncle's service in World War I.

Thank you.

Louise