VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Margie Puckett Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:53:51 -0400
Louise, thank you for all your help and suggestions.  My goal is to find a
document that states James Puckett, Sr is the son of Richard Puckett, Jr and
he is the son of Richard Puckett, Sr and this will enable me to join the
Colonial Dames.

My Richard Puckett Sr was the son of William Puckett and Anne Womack,
Richard Puckett Sr married Martha Puckett (daughter of John Puckett and
Elizabeth Allen)
Richard Sr had a son Richard Puckett, Jr on March 7, 1718 per Bristol Parish
Vestry

Richard Puckett, orphan of Richard Puckett bound to John Puckett by Bristol
Parish Church wardens in Henrico County Court on October 5, 1725.

Richard Puckett, Jr married someone and they had a son James.  Everyone
refers to the book "The Roots and some of the branches of the Puckett Family
Tree" by Christine Gee, which helps but not much.

This is my family.
Margie Puckett Barton