VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

From:
Lesley L Shockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lesley L Shockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:08:13 -0500
I am one of the lucky ones I guess since the [VA-ROOTS] prepend has
been consistently been displayed in the messages that I receive from
the list.  I do not remember ever taking steps to insure that the
messages appear with it but am certainly happy that they do.

Les Shockey

At 11:04 AM 11/8/2007, you wrote:
>I also have subscribed for over 10 years and, yes, this doesn't work "as
>advertised".   In the beginning there was no option for individuals to set
>the subject line.
>
>As a test, this morning I unsubscribed, then subscribed again, but still get
>no "VA-Roots" pretended in the subject (Yes, it was selected when I
>subscribed).

West Virginia genealogy page:
         http://www.rootsweb.com/~wvgenweb/
Jackson County genealogy page: