VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Marvin and Judith Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 09:32:17 -0700
Well (and succinctly) said, Brent!

"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."

--Chinese Proverb

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."

--Saint Augustine

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."

--Soren Kierkegaard

"One of the tragedies of life is the murder of a beautiful theory by a brutal gang of facts" - La Rochefoucauld

"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to live it more and more."

--Jules Renard