VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2001

Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:13:41 EST
I have found some additional information on my GGG Grandparents Sophia
WETHERELL & James Alexander DANIELL. A marriage record in London lists my
Grandmother as Sophia WETHERILT or WETHERILL, not WETHERELL. Their marriage
record says they were married in London, England in June 1833. Additional
information I have found lists Sophia's Father as Charles WETHERILT and her
Mother as Elizabeth Hannah SOMETHING. James' Parents are listed as George
DANIELL and Mary SOMETHING. Any further information on this couple would be
appreciated. Thank you. Tim Spradling