VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:06:21 -0500
Oh, I surely agree, Doris, and have even had my witticisms plagiarized and used by others as their own.  Those people gripe my you-know-what, and we can only lessen the frequency of such mischief by setting forth names and URLs of the thieves.

Believe me!!!  Use my materials without my permission (I almost always grant that), and I will tell the world of that thievery !!!!!!!!  Even though a lawyer, I won't fool with lawsuits, I simply will tell every human being known to me of the plagiarism and of the low character of the thief.  Too bad that we have such folks skulking in the bushes of honest researchers.  Paul