VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
Moonlightgems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:27:00 -0500
Also beware of  "public familly trees" on Ancestry and Rootsweb... I
think there are people who genuinely want to find their ancestors and
those who are just "collectors"  - even if you point out their errors
and try to explain that you have documentation to the contrary they
refuse to change anything.

Val