VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:26:07 -0600
I am a 65 year old woman, I can remember my Dad wearing his hat backwards
way back in 1950, especially when he was working on the car or  doing
something that he needed more light.  This is not a habit of any particular
culture or race, nor a particular place in time.  If pressed I could
probably come up with a picture of Dad with his hat backwards, so it
occurred often enough that the act was captured on film.