VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2006

From:
Don Trent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Trent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:20:44 -0500
This would be a good question for a published author like Paul Drake to
answer. In a book that I own there is a picture of one of my ancestors. I
would like to copy this picture for use in my family history project. What
is the correct way to secure permission to copy this picture or to quote
parts of the text? The book has a 2002 copy write statement.