VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2001

Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:00:41 EST
Has anyone any knowledge of a Palmer Place in Spotsylvania County mid-1800s?
It is referenced as the burial place of my great3grandparents, Henrietta
(de)LaCoste and John Bullock.  I have been unable to locate its whereabouts.
Their daughter, Annie Belson Bullock (named for her aunt by marriage) married
John James Young and settled in Norfolk.  My entire family as a straight line
back to them are from Norfolk, as am I, so I have little experience with or
historical knowledge of Spotsylvania County (now a neighboring county to me)
on a family level (I know it's broader CW history, Fredericksburg, etc).  Any
help would be appreciated about the location of this Palmer Place.

Katie Holland
Washington, DC