VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2007

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:16:16 -0400
Hi All,

Lee County is NOT one of the 16 MISSING counties in the 1810 Virginia Census
(according to the "Virginia_Census_Guide_0702.pdf"). However we have been
informed that it is missing (see email below). We checked the 1810 Virginia
Census on Ancestry.com and they also do not have Lee County. So this week we
offer the Lee 1810 Personal Property Tax List as a free sample.

These are the same images that are included on our CDR-000423, the Lee
1795-1813 Personal Property Tax Lists. These are a nice substitute for the
missing census. You can access these free samples at:

http://www.binnsgenealogy.com/FreeSample/CDR-000423/1810/

There are 21 images. All the images total about 12 mbs. Have fun.

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/