VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2004

From:
Randy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:21:17 -0700
Below are Winfield siblings:

Summary of William SCOTT immigrant, of "Laurel Branch"
- 19 Sep 2004
Name:   William SCOTT immigrant, of "Laurel Branch"
Sex:    Male
Father: James SCOTT immigrant (abt 1722 - 1760)
Mother: Sarah Elizabeth PEGRAM (bef 1726 - )

Individual Facts
Birth   abt 1747        SCT
Military abt 1780 (age 33)      Rev. War
Death   1792 (age 45)
Occupation  farmer; Dinwiddie Co., VA
Residence  "Laurel Branch"; Dinwiddie Co., VA

Marriages
1. Ann MASON
Marriage        1767 (age 20)

Children:
1. Elizabeth Wingfield SCOTT (abt 1767 - 1836)

2. Rebecca SCOTT (1770 - )

3. Mary Mason SCOTT (abt 1773 - 1838)

4. Anne SCOTT (1774 - 1872)

5. Col. James SCOTT of "Laurel Branch" (24 Feb 1777 -
abt 1842)

6. Martha SCOTT (abt 1785 - )

7. Lt. Gen. John Winfield Mason SCOTT of "Village
View" (13 Jun 1786 - 29 May 1866)

  -- Randy Jones