VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 01:21:45 -0400
Sally, if it's any help to know, I couldn't get the .pdf file to download,
either, although others download fine.

In a message dated 5/17/2011 9:13:47 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Thank  you for the replies.  My problem is that my computer won't download
that  pdf.  I've asked my son to do it for me.  I hope it hasn't been  taken
off-line.  --Sally Phillips