VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2011

From:
Lou Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:44:33 -0500
Bill, thank you for your interest and suggestion.  Like you say it
might be "just a wild shot...", but at this point anything's better
than nothing.

The DNA possibility has crossed my mind, but that, too, will be
difficult.  The Thompson family is my wife's family, and up several
maternal branches of her tree.  Nevertheless I'm still trying to
locate a male descendant.

Lou Poole