VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2014

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:54:46 -0500
I have the malady "Phitisis" in some of my writings, defined as: Chronic
wasting away, tuberculosis. Supposedly it is an old term for tuberculosis,
or for any disease characterized by emaciation and loss of strength,
especially diseases of the lungs.

Could this possibly be the 'Phistic' from your Vestry entry?