VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 12:29:48 EDT
Please add my vote for the good that comes with Ancestry.  It is
invaluable.

Marianne Dial Deadmon

In a message dated 5/17/2010 10:33:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ahh,  someone after my own heart.  I do not worry about other's mistakes or
 assumptions.  I only try
to prove the information I have.   Primary records can be incorrect also,
because they were produced
by  people.

I too have found Ancestry.com extremely useful and  "documentation" so much
easier.  God  bless.

Carolyn M. Getting
Web Site  Steward
Triumphant Love Lutheran Church