VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:19:06 -0500
Wow !! Tglover, I think you hit on the perfect funding
angle...1% of the population would most certainly
fall into a minority grant level.... A study should be
done first to determine how many of the 1% are
unable to drive to an LDS History Center due to
handicap or economic stress.... Kidding aside, this
isn't just about making it easier for researchers.
It's about preserving the past for future generations.
History matters.
Best Wishes, Vicki