VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2012

From:
"Jones, Louise (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:29:44 -0500
Linda,

Thank you for the information about New York, Maryland, and other states
not allowing home DNA testing.  I was not aware of that.

I had my MTDNA tested with Family Tree DNA and so far I match 1% of
people from Orkney. I would like to know what the other 99% is but I do
not feel like spending money on more research.

Thank you for the recommendations you gave Harlow.  I will keep a copy
of your email for future reference.

Thank you again.

Louise