VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Mary Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:56:27 -0400
I have four mystery SUTPHIN children living in Newbern District of Pulaski
Co. in 1910.
Cora SUTPHIN,  b. 1903, listed as age 6, listed as a servant, living with J.
Collier RHODES and wife Elda.
Clinton SUTPHIN b. 1892 and Annie SUTPHIN b. 1900, living with Cassandra
RHODES, age 42, a widow. They are listed as servants.
Lillie O. SUTPHIN, b. 1895 is living with the family of Eldridge WHITTAKER,
age 58.
These families all live close to each other, all on same page in the census,
but I cannot identify the parents of the Sutphin children.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!!!!!!!
Mary A. Sutphin