VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:09:57 EDT
WHile I appreicate your sentiments about replying to thel ist as a whole;
most would find it incovenient as this list appears to be set up for a "reply to
the person" only.

My only connection tot he Crafton afmily is a collateral one to me through
Mary Polly Crafton marriage to Thomas John Layne( a revolutionary war soldier)
from Amherst county whom left there to move to Pike CO, Missorui.  I have
nothing on much on Mary but have a lot one her descendants, including living
cousins. Should anyone require such information please feel free to contact me.

regards
ALyce Hart