VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2005

From:
clay gullatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
clay gullatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 06:12:29 -0700
Paul

Sometimes I think that we should go back to the
old terms we see so often, the will was proved or
proven. Meaning just what it says the will was
found to be valid. Then every thing else becomes
the inventory and administration of the estate.
How much more simple. Now unless you have a law
degree it is hard to understand what's happening.

Clay Gullatt
Mount Airy