VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2022

From:
Hilary Derby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:35:54 -0400
I agree with Mr. Crawford's opinion, especially after searching the
internet to get more particulars on the legislation involved and the
opinions of legislators and Counties at the time.I remember my interest
being peaked about some of the situations people were enmeshed in when
reading about  "free Africian Americans Choosing their owner".

Thank you for asking me for my opinion!
Hilary G. Derby