VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 11:00:16 -0400
Lou, First question - they want to be part of a group (from ancient caveman
days) Second question -  probably.

My first guess is that all their work is copied from someone else and they
have no idea who, what, when, why, or where, themselves.  Second guess is
they really don't care.  Third, is that they are ashamed, thus stick their
head in the sand and hope you go away.

Steve Stevens