VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2005

From:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:35:16 -0500
FYI:

We are currently reloading our tax list website back to it's original URL:

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/

For the most part the website is identical to the way it was when we removed it 6 months ago. The indexes will load more slowly because of advanced webpage features that have been added. The Name Search Engine is fully enabled just as before. All indexed names are linked to their appropriate images just as before. All the tax list images will be there just as before. And you can still save the images for your personal use.

We have uploaded all the City tax lists and all the County tax lists up and including Mathews. In the next week or so we should have all the Counties completely uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused. Enjoy.

Steve and Bunny Binns