VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2010

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:02:24 -0500
Hello Shirley
Maybe this will help.In the VGS series Index to Va Estates 1800 - 1865
there are 4 entries for Samuel Reynolds of Cumberland County
Will 1817  WB 05:264
Inventory 1821 WB07:001
Division 1821 WB07:020
Division 1839  WB10:114

There may be some court records also since this seems to have taken awhile
to sort out.

Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach
FL