VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2017

From:
"Deal, John (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2017 16:34:46 +0000
Those who follow this list may be interested to know that the Virginia Historical Society is no longer charging admission fees to non-members to use the Library. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Researchers are welcome to visit without an appointment. The Library's policies, procedures, and other particulars are posted on our website, here:

http://www.vahistorical.org/your-visit/visiting-do-research

Best Regards,

John McClure
Director of Research Services