VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:55:18 EDT
Someone asked for a lookup (below) from Kristina at [log in to unmask] She sent
it to me thinking I was the requester (which I wasn't). I am forwarding it to
the two lists that the person who requested it most likely came from. Please
contact me privately if it is you as she is very busy now. Thank you. Tim
Spradling

page 221
 tombstone inscription.,
 mrs elizabeth hill skipwith.
 eldest daughter of william byrd esquire.
 born 11/26/1755
 died 8/6/1819 williamsburg

 3 husbands
 1. james parke farley,
 2. rev. john dunbar
 3. col. henry skipwith.

 3 daughters from first marriage
 1. elizabeth parke farley
 had 3 husbands but only third is listed a gen. george izard
 2. maria parke farley who married champe carter
 3. rebecca parke married maj. richard corbin of laneville

 elizabeth hill had one child with third husband col. henry skipwith.
 a son sr william skipwith and he married elizabeth smith.

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html.