VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2006

From:
Linda Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:35:50 -0700
Thanks to all the folks who responded to this email. I should have mentioned
that my 5th or 6th greatgrandmother is the Sacugoth Charity you all sent me
information about.

Since I have done the DNA percentages test I am trying to determine where my
7% East Asian or Native American comes from. Was wondering if Sacugoth was
native american. Seems native american to me, but with names, who knows.

As usual, the VA listers came thru. :) Thanks again.

Linda