VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2002

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:19:55 -0700
Checking the Library of Virginia's "Guide to Virginia Local Court
Records on Microfilm"
(http://www.lva.lib.va.us/collect/localrecs/locrecs-index.htm) is
always a great way to find out what records exist for a particular
county.  Tax records are listed separately, through links at the bottom
of the page.