VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:28:05 -0500
Nice note and great experience, Betty.  I do hope those NEW to writing will realize that gathering all the materials together concerning the SINGLE family or person as to whom you will start is a MUST.  None of us can write about the whole family at the same time, just as my preacher friend can't preach the whole Bible every Sunday.

Those of us who live here love the South, and as one who traveled the East widely during 30 years in business, I can tell all that Southerners are VERY friendly and pleasant.