VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2005

From:
Westview <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 20:02:38 -0400
Hello Listers!

Many of you have expressed interest in seeing pictures of our home, Westview, built by John Elam in 1832.  Well, here's your chance to see it in person!  Westview will be part of the upcoming Charlotte County home & garden tour for the benefit of the American Cancer Society.  The tour will include seven homes and the historic Briery Presbyterian Church.  It will be held on May 21 from 11 a.m to 5 p.m.

Westview is on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Virginia Historic Landmark.  It has been featured on the HGTV programs "Old Homes Restored" and "If Walls Could Talk."  For more information please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Kathy Liston