VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:40:47 -0500
George,

You may have some or all of these...?

http://books.google.com/books?id=kkvjktVaOsQC&pg=PA528&dq=Lewis+Williams+Nansemond+county+Virginia&hl=en&ei=GDk1TKHZLcOblge_nrHVBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Lewis%20Williams%20Nansemond%20county%20Virginia&f=false
1707 ...Aaron Blanchard, purchased of Lewis Williams, eighty acres of land,
on Crany creek, in the upper parish of Nansemond county...

various sources for Lewis Williams of within/near Nansemond Co. VA:
http://www.google.com/search?tbs=bks%3A1&tbo=1&q=Lewis+Williams+Nansemond+county+Virginia&btnG=Search+Books

general sources for several Lewis Williams of which only the first 3 or 4
listings are likely of any value:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS264US264&q=Lewis+Williams+Nansemond+county+Virginia

Still haven't found any Katawatsky et al spellings for creeks, horns, etc of
various map sources.

Neil McDonald