VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:08:30 -0600
Here is one on Ebay now, signed by U. S. Grant, BUT by his Secretary and not him.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3662874831&category=33775

Here is another  by Pres. Tyler, which would appear to have been signed by him and also by him in the Secretary line, a not uncommon event by the 1850s
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3662929017&category=13899