VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
Bill Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:46:36 -0400
Melissa,

Please see the "private" e-mail that I sent you concerning the "DNA speaker"
who is coming to give a talk in Augusta Co., VA in April.  I now see that
this "speaker" has already contacted you, via another "private" e-mail, and
he gave you the name of a person who lives in Staunton who is apparently
deeply involved in some way with this talk in Augusta Co., VA (maybe that
man in Staunton was the one who arraigned for the presentation in the first
place).

Perhaps if this all works-out, you could post the salient information about
this pending DNA talk on this message board (assuming that the presentation
will be open to the public).

Bill