VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

From:
George A Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:34:14 -0700
thank you in advance.  The name was in a deed indicating where my ancestor Lewis Williams of Nansemond county lived.  It was meant to distinguish properties and was variouly spelled as CatawatKey, Catawaskey meadow, Katawatsky.....obvioulsy all phonetic spellings of the same place.  I appreciate any  and all help you can give.  George Williams