VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2007

Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:54:43 EDT
I agree.  Capt. Buck's book is fascinating.  I stumbled upon it  while
researching a book I published myself just last year.  (Like the Cats  of Kilkenny:
A True Story of the Civil War -
_http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~36295.aspx_
(http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~36295.aspx)  )

Note, my great-uncle Walker Brown was killed in action at Kernstown, an
incident I recount in detail in my book.

William Morgan
Apopka, Florida
http://www.aol.com.