VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

From:
Jayne Szaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:21:20 EST
I get the VA-ROOTS prepend on my To line, not my subject line and therefore
do not see it until I open the message. I remember that this subject was
discussed several years ago and it was decided not to use the prepend in the
Subject line. All Rootsweb lists use it. It is needed in order to  identify the
list from which a message comes when you are looking at the list of  all of your
messages, before opening any of them.  I have accustomed myself  to recognize
that all other lists have the prepend in the Subject line and  any message
without the prepend is VA-ROOTS.

Jayne