VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

From:
Joe Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 05:00:22 -0400
Does anyone have any information on the Crawford family of Virginia? It
seems they were in the Shenandoah Valley area.
Particularly looking for Martin Crawford and his parents. I understand
there is a town, Crawford, and I am wondering if this town was named for
the family. Any help appreciated. Phyllis