VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:02:54 -0500
We are all very proud of her. Her granddaughter who told me of the deathbed
confession is still alive, quite elderly now, but she and her husband spent
their youth as Missionaries in India.  One grandchild married a Congressman.
It is a remarkable family, a credit to that spunky young lady who had the
guts to speak up in 1879.