VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2002

Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:56:32 EST
Good evening all,

I have a certificate from the Clerk's Office of the Corporation Court of
Fredericksburg to the marriage of Addison Hudson to Mary King on 17 Nov.
1857.  Addison's middle name is missing and my records show it should be
Addison Alexander Hudson, b. 1825, King George County, son of Joshua Hudson
and Lucina Lee.

Does anyone have documented proof that the groom is Addison Alexander Hudson?

Charles F. Hudson, Jr.
423 N. Grant Street
Moscow, ID  83843-3675
208-882-3842

Searching:  BOYD, BRANHAM, CARNEAL, CHILTON, DUDLEY, EDWARDS, FAULCONER,
HAYES, HUDSON/HUTSON, JUVE, LUCKEY, MARTIN, NIXON,
RIVIERE/REVERE/REVIERE/RIVOIRE, SELF