VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:18:49 -0400
I will do so, thanks, I didn't have a lot of time today [and the temp
in town was 104, not too nice for walking]. I know at least one was a
city-dweller, he was a flour miller in Fredericksburg. I know another
was from Stafford County but I don't know what he did.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone