VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 11:24:11 -0400
Thank you. I'm grateful for anything I can find before heading for all
those individual counties.

Not to mention the iPhone I'm using these days in lieu of a computer
is an Apple product and doesn't allow adobe flash, so no online
digital images for me, either.

Thank you for your reply.  I doubt if I'll be the only one looking for
'ways around' in the near future.

Have a good day!

Janice

On May 27, 2010, at 9:01 AM, "Childs, Carl (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]