VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2003

From:
Marie McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:26:11 -0500
Hello,
I am new to this site and am looking for anyone who may have anything on
Charles Mckinney (1) who married Marianne Chastain about 1761 in
Cumberland or Buckingham counties. Also, Charles Mckinney (2) who married
Susanna Watkins about 1780 in Charlotte county.
I have seen many family trees posted on them but I cannot find anyone who
has a source to confirm these marriages.

Thank you,

Marie McKinney