VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
PATRICK MURRAY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PATRICK MURRAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:54:41 -0600
My dead end is with GEORGE PYLE b. ca 1767 possibly England. He marries in Henrico Co. VA
to Elizabeth COCKE, (she from Cocke family of Malvern Hill, Bremo Plantation, Henrico Co. VA).
Married 18 Apr 1794 Henrico Co. Family in Cumberland Co. VA. Lose him and wife after that
census. His son George Turner Pyle is found 1830 Buckingham Co. VA, a male that would
be about the age of his father is living with him. What became of George Sr. and wife
Elizabeth Cocke is my enigma. Elizabeth parents were Pleasant and Elizabeth Fowler Cocke.

Patrick Murray

THE SEARCH GOES ON