VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:04:40 -0400
Debra -
I even have his death certificate with their names on it - and I submitted that for proof of his birth but it was NOT accepted!! Nor was any census, although it is accepted for anyone who was born where a birth certificate was not available!

I have begun to take it personally, and would not join now if they begged me! I have his SS application with their names, death certificate, and the date on the court ordered certificate is also identical to my father's date of birth! There is also the 1930 census, and much more.

Diane

  Subject: [VA-ROOTS] Wander what is the name on his death certificate?

  If his parents name is on his birth and death certificate that should get you in any thing.There are people with a little different names on birth and death certificate.You have to use common sence.

   Debra Maddox Wilson