VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2011

Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:22:09 -0400
Karen -

I am looking for information on a Larkin B. (prob. Blake) Mason b. 29 Oct
1801 in Georgia - d. 9 Jun 1892 Henry County, Georgia
married:
Rachel Harriet Price b. 29 Mar 1815 Virginia - d. 19 Feb 1897 Henry County,
Georgia

Children:
Mary E. 'Matilda' Mason m. Capt. William Thomas York CSA
Jasper Mason
Elizabeth A. 'Betsy'Mason m. 2nd Lt. Larkin Blake York CSA (State Guard)
John Mason
William Mason
Lucinda Virginia 'Lucie' Mason m. Pvt. Josiah Cowan York, Jr., CSA
Frank B. Mason
Larkin Mason 'Lark'
Andreas J. Mason
Francis Mason

I know they had an aunt in Paulding or Polk County, and that is where they
probably met the York boys - but no one seems to know the origins of their
father, Larkin B. Mason. Any assistance would be more than helpful and
appreciated.
Diane S Sanfilippo